Governance Training for Directors in Emerging Markets
Our international team of experienced trainers - including highly regarded local experts - will be conducting a series of dedicated training sessions on corporate governance challenges in emerging markets from 17 to 19 September 2019 in Mexico City.
Our faculty will include:
- Jorge Fabre, Senior Advisor
- Stilpon Nestor, Managing Director
- Mike Lubrano, Senior Advisor
- David Risser, Director
- Florian Sommer, Senior Analyst
- Day 1: Principles of Corporate Governance;
- Day 2: Fundamental Board Practices;
- Day 3: Elective - participants can attend one of the following parallel sessions:
Bank and Microfinance Governance;
Governance of SMEs and Family Businesses; or
Effective Board Committees.
The sessions are tailored to Directors of companies in emerging markets with investments from DFIs and impact & sustainability investors. The training focuses on how Directors can add value to their Boards on a practical level and also give participants a chance to share their experiences and raise specific governance issues with peers and colleagues.
We are happy to provide additional information such as detailed faculty CVs, specific module agendas, and the exact training location upon request.
Our regular fee for the three day training course is USD 4,800 per person. An early bird rate of USD 4,080 per person for the training course is available until 31 May 2019.